A comprehensive MVNO capability that can be deployed rapidly, so Partners can focus on their go-to-market plans, with Telenabler providing the core network, connectivity and service support.
Our models for MVNOs can differentiate from Full to Light MVNO models.
Diagram: MVNO model infrastructure
Key benefits of MVNO Light setup:
Full MVNO means that a customer will be able to benefit from Telenabler’s full mobile core network, own Mobile Network Code (MNC), IMSI- and MSISDN-ranges, as well as own interconnect agreements.
Key benefits of Full MVNO setup:
- Subject-Matter Expert Partner - Telenabler is a specialist provider of managed infrastructure, solutions and services to clients with stringent Quality of Service (QoS), security, privacy - requirements making Telenabler an ideal turnkey MVNO partner to Customer.
- Unique Full MVNO Proposition – Telenabler is leveraging its unique set of assets, to establish a full MVNO proposition in Europe, as well as globally, which releases a number of capabilities to Customer.
- Fast Time-to-Market - Telenabler can deploy the required solution in eight weeks from signed contract, translating to a very short time to market.
- Synergy - Telenabler is able to provide Customer with a wide range of capabilities beyond what has been requested at this stage. This flexibility to e.g. host and manage IMSI ranges from other countries, get access to detailed reporting and business intelligence, can provide Customer with substantial value and strategic options for future proofing and road mapping.
The Standard MVNO service (Light MNVNO) is an end-to-end solution, including network access, SIM production, number allocation, activation, management interfaces and managed support. Telenabler also manages the regulatory and engineering issues, leaving customers to focus on what they do best.
- Ready-to-go solution
- Requires no network integration
- Full control of customer position
- Remote access to management platform
- Competitive airtime rates
- Access to Telenabler’s mobile expertise